A university archive acquired my work & still collects for the Tania Peitzker Papers @ the Fryer Library

When I left Australia for the very first time aged 23 (1993), the Fryer archive for "notable Queenslanders" bought my research and creative work for ca $2000 AUD. It helped me get started in Nuremberg and then a year later, Berlin and Potsdam. 

Potsdam was the brand new host for a consortium of Australian universities running the Australia Centre in the heart of the Old Town.

Manuscripts from my sabbatical on the French Riviera - also published as Kindle ebooks on Amazon Books (Nissa La Bella et al).  Tania on Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Cote d'Azur PACA 2018-19.










THE VIDEOS BELOW ๐Ÿ‘‡ are from the sequel blog 2014-2024. But they're relevant because I went to Law School at the University of Queensland... 

That's why I did this videocast as a registered Arbitrator and Mediator at CIArb (Charted Institute of Arbitration) in London and a Qualified Paralegal at the UK's Institute of Paralegals. (Q. Inst. Pa.)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog